Wednesday, November 10, 2010

My Digital Footprint

From time to time I will be posting behind the mic stories that are discussed on a comedy podcast that I do near-weekly called 'The Comedy Buffet'. Been doing this for a few months now, with a couple colleagues of mine, and the circle that they have drawn into this vast madness of "internet radio".  I say "radio" because instead of saying "comedy podcast that I do", I will sometimes say my "radio" show. 
      That said, you can find audio recordings of my humor here, where some working class guys like myself tackle the tough subjects, asking the tough questions. Canada banning the KFC Double Down got you vexed? Justin Bieber and  Lindsay Lohan's mysterious Mind Trick they have on today's media got you wondering how simple our collective minds are? These and more make up the Sisyphean/Herculean mission we have accepted to get the attention we crave yet are denied in our humdrum lives. Very proud (at times) of this little "radio" show, and I hope this sheds some more light into this already very transparent font of psuedo-knowledge.

No comments:

Post a Comment